Construction and Architectural Control Request

Thinking of making improvements to your residence like adding a fence, making an addition, or doing an exterior renovation?  The Association documents require all improvements be approved by the Architectural Control Committee (ACC). written approval must be given before any changes can be made? And possibly that the ACC usually has up to 30 days to review requests? Please complete the Construction and Architectural Control Request Form to start the process of getting your project approved.

Submit a Maintenance Request for Your Property

Before you begin, please read. You will be prompted to log in to your account. Once you are logged in, select Maintenance Request from the drop-down menu and type in the details of your request and then submit.


If this is an urgent maintenance emergency, please call us at (205) 750-2260. For a list of after hours emergencies click here.

Receive a Violation Letter?

It’s important that you now take the necessary steps to correct the infraction as quickly as possible, since additional offenses may lead to fines. To avoid further action, please send us a written response. If we see that the violation has been corrected, the matter will be closed.

If you feel you are compliant and the violation letter was sent in error, please respond in writing so we can look into the matter for you.